Sunday, December 6, 2009

Windsor Castle



Pseudo HDR tone-mapping editing with Dynamic-Photo HDR 4.5 :   Method: Ultra Contrast; Settings: Brightness = 25; Natural/Saturated = 1; Vivid Colors = 0; Dramatic Light Radius = 5; Dramatic Light Strength = 0.6; Surface Smoothness = 0.95; Filter: Vignette



No edits.

Decided to go back into my archives, see what I can resurrect.  I went back to August of 2004, before I even heard of HDR.  True HDR is combining 3 or more shots of various exposures, but I used only one, hence the "pseudo". These images were taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC20S 2.1MP Digital Camera w/ Leica Lens.

"Windsor Castle, in Windsor in the English county of Berkshire, is the largest inhabited castle in the world and, dating back to the time of William the Conqueror, is the oldest in continuous occupation." (Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment