Friday, November 28, 2008

Popular Vote Winner


This past October I participated in my last show of the year, at the Pomona Valley Art Association at the Soho Gallery Underground in Pomona, California. I was pleasantly surprise with the news that one of my paintings, "El Farol" had won the popular award. My official website is at ArtDeZurama

What a nice way to reach the end of the year. Now, no more shows until next year in March. I can't wait till then! It's at those shows that I can be just another artist among other artists and I can forget about autism for 1 or 2 hours. I do wish Mickie would enjoy going with me, but he can't stand big crowds of people and I don't want to cause him anymore stress.

You can read about my son Mickie at Autistic by Injection

No comments:

Post a Comment